Oliver Goldsmith Sunglasses have the most influential design heritage of any eyewear company still in production. Since 1926 the iconic British eyewear brand, whose aficionados include Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Michael Caine and Sophia Loren, has been instrumental in opening people’s minds to the idea that sunglasses are a key accessory to any outfit.The international re-launch of the brand in 2005, led by ClaireGoldsmith, Oliver Goldsmith’s great granddaughter, has seen its timeless designs reclaim their rightful place on the shelves of discerning high end boutiques, design stores and retail destinations worldwide.
Oliver Goldsmith has been described by the
Reborn for the 21st Century, the label has proved equally popular with today’s fashion cognoscenti and has been worn by contemporary trendsetters including Robbie Williams, Kylie Minogue, Jude Law, Jessica Simpson and Gwyneth Paltrow.
The Oliver Goldsmith® Sunglasses Classic Collection continues to grow with over 30 styles now available as Claire Goldsmith continues to release styles from the family private archive. By taking the exact designs from previous collections and combining them with the world’s most skilled production partners, Goldsmith remains true to the core values of her family business.
Furthermore Claire has breathed life back into the brand by assembling a stable of new talent to carry the company forward – including
- 01/22/2013 • BELLINGER RELEASES NEW BOUNCE MODELS FOR WINTER
- 12/12/2011 • SERAPHIN EYEWEAR + MENS NEOCLASSIC COLLECTION
- 11/02/2011 • BAUMVISION NAMED US DISTRIBUTOR FOR KILSGAARD
- 10/24/2011 • KIRK FLAGSHIP STORE WINS DESIGN AWARD
- 10/22/2011 • BARTON PERREIRA X GIOVANNI RIBISI
- 10/21/2011 • ETNIA BARCELONA PRESENTS 11 NEW MODELS AT SILMO
- 10/21/2011 • THE MYKITA MYLON COLLECTION
- 10/21/2011 • LEISURE SOCIETY DEBUTS FIVES NEW STYLES AT SILMO