Legacie has recently introduced a new grouping for Kata Eyewear – the Blade group.
As thin as a blade of grass, the Blade group redefines the ordinary acetate frame with ultra-light, perfectly proportioned shapes. Temples and eyewires are all super thin for a weightless, modern aesthetic. With a focus on rich handmade acetate in custom colors and intricate metal endpiece details, the styles are effortlessly flattering. True to Kata’s tradition of subtle details, the men’s and women’s endpieces each feature a unique three-dimensional design. The feminine endpiece ripples and curves with organic undulations while the masculine design is clean and minimal, reminiscent of racing stripes. A sophisticated and fresh addition to the Kata collection, the Blade group is a study in simplicity, understated details and ultimate wearability.
Blade 4, a men’s modern round optical frame, and Blade 8, a woman’s soft cat-eye optical style are the two newest additions to this sleek, minimalist group.
For more information please visit Legacie online at www.legacie.com or contact customer service at 800 534 2243.
- 01/22/2013 • BELLINGER RELEASES NEW BOUNCE MODELS FOR WINTER
- 12/12/2011 • SERAPHIN EYEWEAR + MENS NEOCLASSIC COLLECTION
- 11/02/2011 • BAUMVISION NAMED US DISTRIBUTOR FOR KILSGAARD
- 10/24/2011 • KIRK FLAGSHIP STORE WINS DESIGN AWARD
- 10/22/2011 • BARTON PERREIRA X GIOVANNI RIBISI
- 10/21/2011 • ETNIA BARCELONA PRESENTS 11 NEW MODELS AT SILMO
- 10/21/2011 • THE MYKITA MYLON COLLECTION
- 10/21/2011 • LEISURE SOCIETY DEBUTS FIVES NEW STYLES AT SILMO