It’s September, and the boundaries of conventional optical design are about to be redefined through the launch of the Kinetic Collection by Kirk Originals.
The Kinetic Collection introduces four pioneering lenticular panel designs that bring animation and depth to the sides of each model: Spectrum, a living spectrum of colour; Flash, a flash arrow that shoots along the arm; Skull, a strip of blazing flames with a skull at the core and Equaliser, a base line equaliser which ripples and pulsates with motion.
With frame names inspired by the world of technology such as Byte, Chip and Cookie, the Kinetic Collection also offers a variety of classic backdrops including white, aubergine, black and tortoise that are also available in the sunglass version, the Kinetic Solaire Collection.
Jason Kirk, MD of Kirk Originals commented: “We wanted to take the theme of movement in eyewear to a whole new level and really push the technical and aesthetic boundaries. We are proud to be the first brand ever to offer lenticular designs for eyewear. The Kinetic Collection features moving designs that are beautifully crafted, fun and entirely unique.”
The Kinetic Collection by Kirk Originals and The Kinetic Solaire Collection by Kirk Originals will be available to view online at www.kirkoriginals.com.
- 01/22/2013 • BELLINGER RELEASES NEW BOUNCE MODELS FOR WINTER
- 12/12/2011 • SERAPHIN EYEWEAR + MENS NEOCLASSIC COLLECTION
- 11/02/2011 • BAUMVISION NAMED US DISTRIBUTOR FOR KILSGAARD
- 10/24/2011 • KIRK FLAGSHIP STORE WINS DESIGN AWARD
- 10/22/2011 • BARTON PERREIRA X GIOVANNI RIBISI
- 10/21/2011 • ETNIA BARCELONA PRESENTS 11 NEW MODELS AT SILMO
- 10/21/2011 • THE MYKITA MYLON COLLECTION
- 10/21/2011 • LEISURE SOCIETY DEBUTS FIVES NEW STYLES AT SILMO