In addition to celebrating their 15th year anniversary Gold & Wood has launched several new styles into the collection including the Galaxy and B16.
Just this once, Gold & Wood makes a bold incursion into the glam rock world. The experiment is superbly transformed and all the fashionistas in the world are sure to fall for these sublime sunglasses with their opulent roundness contrasting with the sharp geometry of diamond dots on the temple arms.
The glamorous shapes streamlined with a sculpting technique enhance the faceted stud patterns, hailing back to a tradition from the Middle Ages before being interpreted by the jewelry world and then given a fashion twist to become a must have of the decade.
Set with uneaven paving, this 3D decoration crafted in solid amourette wood dares for a touch of provocation and invites you to indulge in chic decadence, between rock n’ roll attitude and a dark effect, set off by the laminated ebony black wood for a look that’s so trendy. Obviously, playing the bad girl can also go hand in hand with femininity and elegance. Galaxy declares loud and proud with incredible skill.
For a slim 50′s look, the favorite theme of Gold & Wood, the 1950s paved the way for an eyewear line with a strong character, paring design and technical feats with infinite agility.
The latest edition to the range, the B16, showcases this creative stance designed for contemporary men in a totally unprecedented dual-material frame front. The new technique, developed by the House craftsmen to assemble the horn and wood, makes it possible to achieve an extreme level of precision. This can be seen the way the united materials come together in a perfect ensemble without the hint of the slightest junction.
The fusion of the polished and satiny textures instills a continuity that gives the dominant black tone all of its strength. The rich and elegant quintessence of the ear’s classics come back to life through innovation in an interpretation with a sleek, warm register for a refined and confident look.
In addition to the Galaxy and B16 Gold & Wood release several other great new styles into the collection here are a few more you can expect to see soon including the C20, C22, R06, Meteor, B09 and the Gaya.
- 09/02/2010 • Gold & Wood Celebrates 15 Years Of Opulent Eyewear
- 08/23/2010 • Central London Pre-Silmo Showing
- 03/04/2010 • Gold & Wood Spring Frame Release
- 01/09/2010 • Sighting + Anthony Kiedis In Gold & Wood
- 11/06/2009 • Gold & Wood Launches Boucheron Collection
- 08/13/2009 • Sighting + Bridget Marquardt In Gold & Wood
- 01/22/2013 • BELLINGER RELEASES NEW BOUNCE MODELS FOR WINTER
- 12/12/2011 • SERAPHIN EYEWEAR + MENS NEOCLASSIC COLLECTION
- 11/02/2011 • BAUMVISION NAMED US DISTRIBUTOR FOR KILSGAARD
- 10/24/2011 • KIRK FLAGSHIP STORE WINS DESIGN AWARD
- 10/22/2011 • BARTON PERREIRA X GIOVANNI RIBISI
- 10/21/2011 • ETNIA BARCELONA PRESENTS 11 NEW MODELS AT SILMO
- 10/21/2011 • THE MYKITA MYLON COLLECTION
- 10/21/2011 • LEISURE SOCIETY DEBUTS FIVES NEW STYLES AT SILMO