Ogi Eyewear is composing an eyewear revolution by defining a new eyewear segment know as Neo-Classical eyewear. Neo-Classical eyewear styles challenge our perceptions of tradition and shape our vision of eyewear in the future. The Seraphin line by Ogi Eyewear is an elite Neo-Classical collection that reflects the essence of classic eyewear with a sharp modernistic edge. The line does not aim to simply bring back to life eyewear from the past. Seraphin synthesizes the tradition anew.
Seraphin is re-defining eyewear by adapting the finest elements of luxury eyewear from the past into fresh, contemporary interpretations intended to please the eyewear aspirant with a keen intellectual perception of fashion. Within each frame lies a unique story that exemplifies the characteristics of the model and validates its place in the collection. Each captivating style reflects a celebrated trendsetter of a bygone era through the placement of acute details, rich color and handmade materials.
Marquette: Once known as a famous explorer, the Marquette joins the Seraphin line as an expedition in women’s fashion. A feminine cat-eye, the Marquette¹s deep
color palette is emphasized by the creamy white pearl/satin gold selection. Intricate etching in Italian acetate complements meticulous metal embossing, to create the Marquette’s intellectual aura.
Pleasant: The Pleasant is a potent blend of unique details and historic charm. The distinctly shaped lens encrusted with Austrian crystals gives the frame a
feeling of class and luxury without falling into the category of over embellishment. The bold laser engravings are reminiscent of an ancient Roman vessel and bring to life a playful worldly aesthetic.
LaSalle: The LaSalle is a new addition to the Seraphin line that combines simplicity and acute details to create a unique style that finds its own place within the collection. The LaSalle is a testament to elegance with its feathered front and beautifully tapered temples. Soft curves and a carefully chosen color palette give the LaSalle a sustaining dose of sophistication.
Pillsbury: To satisfy the exquisite taste of today¹s most discerning buyers Seraphin released the Pillsbury, a sleek, retro inspired cat-eye designed to demand attention. Inspired by an era of class and romanticism, the Pillsbury is the perfect addition to the wardrobe of the whimsy, boutique store enthusiast. The carefully placed Austrian crystals and charismatic shape combine to create a shimmering spark of intrigue.
Who is Seraphin’s Customer: Seraphin appeals to the romantic hero who yearns for sophisticated luxury and precision handcrafting. Infusing yesteryear’s designs with exciting new materials creates a piece that is curiously familiar yet intriguingly different. Nouveau-retro eyewear styles have long lasting appeal making them the ideal solution for wearers looking at their eyewear purchase as an investment. The timeless aesthetic found in these frames gives customers the confidence that their eyewear will not only be in style now, but also for the life of the frame.
How is Seraphin presented: All Seraphin eyewear styles come with a leather hardcase and mico-fiber cleaning cloth. Point-of-purchase materials include a Seraphin logo plaque, counter card and large window banners. Seraphin Eyewear
- 07/18/2011 • OGI EYEWEAR + SUMMER 2011 HERITAGE COLLECTION
- 04/18/2011 • OGI EYEWEAR’S 2011 MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- 03/28/2011 • LUXURIOUS OGI SUNWEAR FOR A BRIGHT FUTURE
- 08/25/2010 • The Straight-Grain Series By Ogi Eyewear
- 05/19/2010 • Ogi Eyewear: Re-Envisioned, Re-Launched
- 04/26/2010 • Ogi Eyewear Rocks the Runway to Kick-off Minnesota Fashion Week
- 04/12/2010 • Summer Sunwear from Ogi Eyewear
- 04/07/2010 • Seraphin 2010 Spring/Summer Sunwear
- 01/22/2013 • BELLINGER RELEASES NEW BOUNCE MODELS FOR WINTER
- 12/12/2011 • SERAPHIN EYEWEAR + MENS NEOCLASSIC COLLECTION
- 11/02/2011 • BAUMVISION NAMED US DISTRIBUTOR FOR KILSGAARD
- 10/24/2011 • KIRK FLAGSHIP STORE WINS DESIGN AWARD
- 10/22/2011 • BARTON PERREIRA X GIOVANNI RIBISI
- 10/21/2011 • ETNIA BARCELONA PRESENTS 11 NEW MODELS AT SILMO
- 10/21/2011 • THE MYKITA MYLON COLLECTION
- 10/21/2011 • LEISURE SOCIETY DEBUTS FIVES NEW STYLES AT SILMO