18 new styles in total were recently released for Spring/Summer from Bevel Spectacles. The released included additions to all three collections the Titan, Acetate and Suns.
The Titan collection sees seven brand new styles. The release is pretty funky with a couple of heavier-looking styles for Men and some very feminine smaller styles for women. A small version of blue Stem will probably take first prize here.
A little bit of everything can best describe the new acetate release. Two petite women’s acetates, a larger woman’s style and some great unisex pieces can be found. An acetate version of the Man in The Mirror is sure to be a big hit.
The sun collection adds three women’s styles and one men’s to the mix. A couple of fabulous new ultra matte colors have been introduced to boot.
To find more about the Bevel collection, please visit online at www.bevelspecs.com.
- 01/22/2013 • BELLINGER RELEASES NEW BOUNCE MODELS FOR WINTER
- 12/12/2011 • SERAPHIN EYEWEAR + MENS NEOCLASSIC COLLECTION
- 11/02/2011 • BAUMVISION NAMED US DISTRIBUTOR FOR KILSGAARD
- 10/24/2011 • KIRK FLAGSHIP STORE WINS DESIGN AWARD
- 10/22/2011 • BARTON PERREIRA X GIOVANNI RIBISI
- 10/21/2011 • ETNIA BARCELONA PRESENTS 11 NEW MODELS AT SILMO
- 10/21/2011 • THE MYKITA MYLON COLLECTION
- 10/21/2011 • LEISURE SOCIETY DEBUTS FIVES NEW STYLES AT SILMO