New from Maybach Eyewear are two frame groupings released earlier this year, the Icon and the Duke. Both series exhibit the elegant and meticulous craftsmanship the brand is known for and set the standard for what luxury eyewear should be.
Released at Mido 2011, ‘The Icon” series is are ultra-slim natural horn/wood models with an understated luxurious look and a unique design. The Icon is easy to glaze and provides extreme lightweight and comfort as only the most exclusive horn and wood materials have been chosen for this luxurious interpretation of eyewear.
The Icon series starts with five different styles, two optical, two sunglasses and one reader and are available in 3 natural horn/metal color combinations:
Transparent Caramel with stripes natural buffalo horn with titanium 18K gold plated metal parts (and Carl Zeiss CR39 lenses Medium Brown (sunglasses) / Carl Zeiss CRX demo-lenses (optical frames)
Black/White marbled natural buffalo horn with titanium platinum plated metal parts (and Carl Zeiss CR39 lenses Dark Grey (sunglasses) / Carl Zeiss CRX demo-lenses (optical frames)
Dark Chocolate Tortoise natural buffalo horn with ruthenium plated metal parts (and Carl Zeiss CR39 lenses Medium Brown (sunglasses) / Carl Zeiss CRX demo-lenses (optical frames)
“The Duke” is made of solid titanium with exiting matt-shiny effects. In the center of the bridge you can feel a soft nappa leather touch with cushion effect and the luxurious material combination is completed with temples in highly exclusive materials such as genuine water buffalo horn or precious wood.
The Duke is available in two eyeshapes and six different colour and material combinations with matching lenses, five polarized and 1 with a new very luxurious mirror coating for a very distinguished look.
- 01/08/2011 • BARTON PERREIRA + SPRING/SUMMER 2011 COLLECTION RELEASE
- 12/02/2010 • MYKITA LUXE + THE CONNOISSEUR’S GLASSES OF CHOICE
- 10/27/2010 • Fall 2010 Gold & Wood Eyewear Release
- 10/21/2010 • Baumvision Announces Leisure Society, A New Collection Of High End Eyewear
- 09/02/2010 • Gold & Wood Celebrates 15 Years Of Opulent Eyewear
- 01/22/2013 • BELLINGER RELEASES NEW BOUNCE MODELS FOR WINTER
- 12/12/2011 • SERAPHIN EYEWEAR + MENS NEOCLASSIC COLLECTION
- 11/02/2011 • BAUMVISION NAMED US DISTRIBUTOR FOR KILSGAARD
- 10/24/2011 • KIRK FLAGSHIP STORE WINS DESIGN AWARD
- 10/22/2011 • BARTON PERREIRA X GIOVANNI RIBISI
- 10/21/2011 • ETNIA BARCELONA PRESENTS 11 NEW MODELS AT SILMO
- 10/21/2011 • THE MYKITA MYLON COLLECTION
- 10/21/2011 • LEISURE SOCIETY DEBUTS FIVES NEW STYLES AT SILMO