“After nine years it is time to adapt our company’s name and logo” says Daniel Benner, designer of Grotesque Eyewear. As of September, the company and eyewear collection will be known as, Benner.
Benner say due to the growth, direction and maturation of the collection he felt that “Grotesque” just didn’t reflect properly on the collection as a whole any longer. “The core of the collection just doesn’t look “grotesque” anymore” say Benner he goes on to say, “We still planning on doing some of the crazy stuff we are know for but will do it in a smaller capsule collection called Grotesque by Benner”. Both lines will still be manufactured in Germany in the usual great quality.
- 01/22/2013 • BELLINGER RELEASES NEW BOUNCE MODELS FOR WINTER
- 12/12/2011 • SERAPHIN EYEWEAR + MENS NEOCLASSIC COLLECTION
- 11/02/2011 • BAUMVISION NAMED US DISTRIBUTOR FOR KILSGAARD
- 10/24/2011 • KIRK FLAGSHIP STORE WINS DESIGN AWARD
- 10/22/2011 • BARTON PERREIRA X GIOVANNI RIBISI
- 10/21/2011 • ETNIA BARCELONA PRESENTS 11 NEW MODELS AT SILMO
- 10/21/2011 • THE MYKITA MYLON COLLECTION
- 10/21/2011 • LEISURE SOCIETY DEBUTS FIVES NEW STYLES AT SILMO
Comments are closed.