Garret Leight California Optical is and has always been a passion project inspired by what he believes to be the essence of true Californian spirit, freedom, the freedom to think, to dance, to create, to walk, to run, to play, to simply live life to its fullest. It represents all that is beautiful, youthful, and natural. Garrett Leight California Optical is vivacious and full of life.
After embracing classic American Heritage in our first collection, this season we wanted to pay tribute to our California Heritage. Our designs are specifically inspired by classic costal living from motorcycle riding move characters of the 1950’s, 60’s and 70’s to the effortlessly beautiful vintage California beach blonde. The collection encompasses large acetate wrapped frames with attitude , as well as thin, comfortable, and clean optical frames.
The following images were taken from the GLCO 2012 Resort Collection Lookbook.
- 01/22/2013 • BELLINGER RELEASES NEW BOUNCE MODELS FOR WINTER
- 12/12/2011 • SERAPHIN EYEWEAR + MENS NEOCLASSIC COLLECTION
- 11/02/2011 • BAUMVISION NAMED US DISTRIBUTOR FOR KILSGAARD
- 10/24/2011 • KIRK FLAGSHIP STORE WINS DESIGN AWARD
- 10/22/2011 • BARTON PERREIRA X GIOVANNI RIBISI
- 10/21/2011 • ETNIA BARCELONA PRESENTS 11 NEW MODELS AT SILMO
- 10/21/2011 • THE MYKITA MYLON COLLECTION
- 10/21/2011 • LEISURE SOCIETY DEBUTS FIVES NEW STYLES AT SILMO
Comments are closed.