Today’s urbane gentleman is faced with more choices than ever regarding everyday eyewear.
To create a look that combines simplicity with a splash of intrigue, Seraphin has launched 6 new models into their Neoclassic Collection that define a distinct class of timeless eyewear. Carefully chosen eyewear tells the world that you’re well put together, organized, faultlessly groomed, reliable, capable of independent thought and have great taste. It’s important for men to exude class and to look at eyewear as a source of pride rather than an everyday necessity.
The Sumter is a soft, chic edition to the Seraphin line. It can be worn by the urbane gentleman or a fashionable woman looking for a subtle, unique avenue to display vintage flair. The Sumter¹s finely tapered temples feature embossed details that add an extra element of distinction.
The Minnetonka is an essential everyday style that blends simplicity with a shot of inventive character. The thick, contemporary shape of the Minnetonka complements a variety of personalities and will be a mainstay in the Neoclassic collection for many years to come.
The Adams quietly demands attention, while maintaining an element of sophistication and timelessness. Each color utilizes the finest handmade acetates from around the world in conjunction with a lightly textured titanium temple. The Adams charm and warmth is reminiscent of a French taxi driver combined with the spirit of a young contemporary artist.
For more about the Seraphin collection please visit online at www.ogiframes.com/seraphin.
- 01/22/2013 • BELLINGER RELEASES NEW BOUNCE MODELS FOR WINTER
- 12/12/2011 • SERAPHIN EYEWEAR + MENS NEOCLASSIC COLLECTION
- 11/02/2011 • BAUMVISION NAMED US DISTRIBUTOR FOR KILSGAARD
- 10/24/2011 • KIRK FLAGSHIP STORE WINS DESIGN AWARD
- 10/22/2011 • BARTON PERREIRA X GIOVANNI RIBISI
- 10/21/2011 • ETNIA BARCELONA PRESENTS 11 NEW MODELS AT SILMO
- 10/21/2011 • THE MYKITA MYLON COLLECTION
- 10/21/2011 • LEISURE SOCIETY DEBUTS FIVES NEW STYLES AT SILMO
Comments are closed.