Bellinger has added two new models to their very successful acetate collection, Bounce. They have also added four new colors to Bounce-14 and Bounce-15 for the Winter Collection. A cat eyed shape that is distinctly feminine that is great with pencil skirt dresses, high-heels and lipstick.
Their acetate is a unique traditional craft which requires a great deal of manual processes and great precision to ensure a smooth surface and incorporate a beautiful play of colors and unique patterns. Bellinger, mixes up to five different acetates into each frame making them unique and unlike like any others. From wild playful Tiger patterns to beautiful matte acetates to playful color combinations, their acetate is of the highest quality. The unique temple design acts like a spring hinge providing the proper amount of flexibility and makes the temple easy to adjust to the perfect fit. The metal hinge piece also adds bounce, life and color to the frame setting it apart from all other frames.
Bellinger has also added two new models to their popular Bounce-JFK collection. A small feminine funky shape in fabulous colors and a Clark Kent meet John F Kennedy unisex shape. Bounce-JFK is a combination acetate/metal frame with nose pads to give a more comfortable feeling. Bounce-JFK is inspired from the JFK movie retro style and their BAC from 2003. With its retro look they have added some interesting details which make the frame outstanding and completely different from other frames. www.bellinger.dk
- 01/22/2013 • BELLINGER RELEASES NEW BOUNCE MODELS FOR WINTER
- 12/12/2011 • SERAPHIN EYEWEAR + MENS NEOCLASSIC COLLECTION
- 11/02/2011 • BAUMVISION NAMED US DISTRIBUTOR FOR KILSGAARD
- 10/24/2011 • KIRK FLAGSHIP STORE WINS DESIGN AWARD
- 10/22/2011 • BARTON PERREIRA X GIOVANNI RIBISI
- 10/21/2011 • ETNIA BARCELONA PRESENTS 11 NEW MODELS AT SILMO
- 10/21/2011 • THE MYKITA MYLON COLLECTION
- 10/21/2011 • LEISURE SOCIETY DEBUTS FIVES NEW STYLES AT SILMO
Comments are closed.